Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How to Poop

Recently, I was aimlessly wandering through a verizon wireless store. I found myself intranced by a touch screen camera phone with internet access. I managed to google search the word "poop". Google results listed thousands of results for internet pages which in some way discuss the term "poop". One of those was a Japanese video on how to poop. It took too long to load and I have an American teenager's attention span of about .6 seconds, I didn't wait long. I heard the video begin to play just as I was heading out the door. I didn't realize how honestly interested I was until I got home and saw my computer sitting on the bed seductively. "Not right now" I said to it. I went to the bathroom and then I grabbed some apple juice and my computer continued to cat call from the bedroom. "Alright, Alright" I said. I sat down on the bed and opened the ole thing up and my fingers began to type as though I were posessed. "How to poop" I typed it in the google search engine and waited. The result appeared. My heart fluttered. My computer is much faster than a cell phone, it loaded in an instant. I nervously clicked play and awaited my visual adventure. The video was shocking. japanese Tigers jumped up and down as they encouraged their tiny tot tiger to use the toilet for pooping. dancing poop in the childs mind let him know that there was a brown fiesta in his colon waiting to be released. he cheerily heads towards the toilet, speaking in rambling japanese the whole time, and lets his brown friend escape. He then waves goodbye to it as it dances around in the toilet bowl joyously, and then he and his parents procede to sing outrageous random japanese giberish. As if this were not crude, or invasive enough, the next step is more ridiculous. The people responsible for making this video managed to convince some attention hungry japanese family to donate their real japanese boy to the production of the video. They sat this little three year old japanese boy on a toilet and told him to pretend to poop. he grunts and grunts and holds on to the handles on his toilet and then finally with a climactic sense of relief, gasps and sighs. He gives the camera a face like "hell yeah!" and then throws up the peace sign and yells in japanese.

no wonder these people are the people who came up with pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment